Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-08-2018, 09:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Brad leaving early does not make you a bandwagon fan. I had tix for 13 years. ‘98-‘10. I saw some God awful seasons. I saw some God awful games. I was at the second coldest game in Bengals history when the 2-13 Bengals were playing the equally bad Jags. 2-13!  Air temp around zero. I was the only one in my section. There is no such thing as a bandwagon Bengal fan and if there were I don’t think I could be accused of it, yet I left games early. Sometimes you are just disgusted.

Steelers fans were never disgusted in the past and wouldn't leave games if it were still that close.

And the stadium EMPTIED, so it wasn't just a handful of fans, because Steelers fans aren't interested in supporting their team if they undergo adversity.

You can't even compare our franchise and people leaving early to anything bandwagon related because when have we had enough success to say "oh, I love this team and I'll support them til the end," and then have the stands empty if things look bleak, and not even completely lost?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-08-2018, 09:57 PM