Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-24-2015, 07:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That guy already explained exactly how they are the same.

Learn to read.

I can read, that's why I was thrown off when the same guy said this

(05-24-2015, 06:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No it isn't.

I don't hit on my friends wives because it might ruin a friendship.

I don't hit on women at work because I might lose my job.

How are those possibly "the same"?  the only way they are the same is that there are negative repercussions, and I have already said that.

So the best he could do was explain the reaction of each; he could not explain what kept him from doing it.

WTS the matador has grown tired of dancing with the blind shoemaker and history has shown you have difficulty answering questions. Your "expertise" lies in asking them.

The questions asked were to show that most have to ability to suppress urges (voices in your head); unfortunately, all do not. Who knows early in our awareness we may have been attracted to males and females equally (just because you don’t remember it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen); however, as we learned our minds were able to shut down the same sex urge (voice). Just as you have ‘learned” to shutdown other urges considered inappropriate (negative repercussions). There are those that cannot even suppress these urges and you have stated you can only suppress them long enough until you can be alone. Other suppress them permanently. “young bfine meet your new sister”, from that point forward sexual urge is shutdown.

Scientists who have had a reason to find one have searched for a “gay gene” for decades. They have not found one; every time they think they have something the issue of replication comes into play and they cannot do it. For instance: “This homosexual has a slight abnormality in the 5th phase of the Y chromosome; we’ve found it”. The issue is to be proven it must be found again, to date none have. Other suggest various other scenarios, in which, the answers are in “the genes”; they are looking in the wrong area.

Bottom-line IMO opinion homosexuality is an abnormality in the brain and not in the gene structure. Some may suggest that this has been disproved and the reason that may be true is that there is no motivation to prove it. This very well may change once homosexuality becomes openly accepted and then those that are opposed will have a motivation to prove that we are catering to a brain disorder.

I know the scenario given will not be popular with this audience and I am aware ridicule most likely will follow. There is a chance that it may be wrong. It is just my alternative to others “I know why” or “I don’t know why”.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - bfine32 - 05-24-2015, 07:55 PM