Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different
(10-08-2018, 10:11 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Never said it was a 'dirty' word.  Put in 'positive' if you want.

It's one thing for someone to claim to be a fan and 'hope' they lose just to be right, (which I've seen many do here with Dalton) and another for one to hope and root for the best but expect the worst based on what's transpired in the last 26 years.

I'm just saying, imo, Bengal fans don't need the captain bringdown around to try to put a dent in their happiness.  They've seen it all and they know all of it and remember it all like it was yesterday.  That torch always burns.  Nobody needs to ride it through the streets.

Basically, why is it such a ***** crime for fans who have suffered aplenty to get a little giddy and have some fun and even get a little carried away?  I've never seen the benefit of raining on anybody else's parade.

If it's not about finding the joy, what's the ***** point?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different - McC - 10-08-2018, 10:34 PM