Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different
(10-08-2018, 10:34 PM)McC Wrote: I'm just saying, imo, Bengal fans don't need the captain bringdown around to try to put a dent in their happiness.  They've seen it all and they know all of it and remember it all like it was yesterday.  That torch always burns.  Nobody needs to ride it through the streets.

Basically, why is it such a ***** crime for fans who have suffered aplenty to get a little giddy and have some fun and even get a little carried away?  I've never seen the benefit of raining on anybody else's parade.

If it's not about finding the joy, what's the ***** point?

If I truly believe in something or someone, NOBODY is going to 'rain on my parade'.  I couldn't care less what ANYBODY else thinks.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I WANT them to beat the Steelers on Sunday, like the Jags did during the season last year.  But, until the Bengals show they can stop letting them get into their heads, I can only 'expect' what's happened time and time again to repeat itself.

When Burfict made the interception in the 2015 playoff game, my son couldn't understand why I wasn't dancing around the house.  He was telling me, "Dad, it's OVER!!  Ballgame!!  They got the ball in their own redzone!!"

I told him, 'Son, as a Bengals fan, ever since MB has taken over, I've learned one thing, you don't celebrate until the Bengals are at least a point ahead, the clock says 0:00, and there are no yellow flags on the field.

2009 when they won and swept the division and were playing the Jets at home, I thought there was no way they could lose to the Jets and Mark Sanchez!

It is what it is, and all I can say is don't let ANYONE steal your joy, because, it doesn't make ANY difference what ANYONE else thinks as far as what will happen at game time!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different - bengalguy71 - 10-08-2018, 10:47 PM