Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 11:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd say the most colossal of assholes are very aware of how they can be as big an asshole as possible and still be on the right side and/or above the law.  Part of growing up is realizing that life isn't fair, and the idea that 100% of the people in prison are worse than 100% people who aren't is one of those childhood fantasy things.

I don't think that at all.  One of the sleaziest industries on the planet are those cash advance/check cashing businesses.  I loathe a business model based on squeezing every dime you can out of the poor.

Quote:I'm a libertarian, so take a wild guess.

If you're talking about simple drug possession, in many (most?) states you aren't going to prison for just that.  Especially not on a first offense.  If you're talking about trafficking or selling, then I'd have to disagree with you.  Both those activities are heavily enabled by a host of violent crime and other criminal offenses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-09-2018, 11:57 AM