Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you asserted I said "It's a person's deeds that make them a bad person", when I said "It's deeds, not thoughts; that makes a bad person". Those are not the same ideas. Then you suggest these are the same thing because of the implicit meaning behind what you said.

They are the same thing.

(10-09-2018, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And yes I am disputing your assertion that thoughts can make someone equally as bad as actions. Who was the last person arrested for merely something they thought, without acting on that thought? Man has partial control over his thoughts, he has total control over his actions. It is telling that you chose to dispute this assertion rather than Dino's ridiculous assertion that this reporter is better qualified to sit on the SC than someone with Kav's record. 

Now who is misrepresenting assertions? I never asserted anything was ranked within badness, I never discussed any spectrumof badness. So you really aren't disputing anything I have said.

(10-09-2018, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to continuing this ridiculous back and forth. I yield.

Glad you understand how ridiculous your argument is.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - Belsnickel - 10-09-2018, 02:52 PM