Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And I honesty cannot believe that you don't understand that the action is required. 

"It's a person's actions, not thoughts that make them a bad person". 

"Well if they tell you about their thoughts it does"

"You do realize telling you is an action; they've made their thoughts known for consideration"

"OK, but somehow, someway thoughts can still make someone a bad person"

I never said that the thoughts making a person bad were contingent upon them telling someone. You're saying that, not me. I am saying that bad thoughts can make a person a bad person.

(10-09-2018, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any current laws against thought?

I left this out purposely because it is an asinine red herring and is irrelevant.

(10-09-2018, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any examples yet of someone being a bad person based on their thoughts only? 

Plenty have been mentioned in this thread. You have chosen the position that a person can only be bad if they tell someone about the thoughts that make them a bad person. Others knowing a person is bad is not a requirement for a person to be bad.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - Belsnickel - 10-09-2018, 09:32 PM