Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(10-09-2018, 09:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. I never said that the thoughts making a person bad were contingent upon them telling someone. You're saying that, not me. I am saying that bad thoughts can make a person a bad person.

2. I left this out purposely because it is an asinine red herring and is irrelevant.

3. Plenty have been mentioned in this thread. You have chosen the position that a person can only be bad if they tell someone about the thoughts that make them a bad person. Others knowing a person is bad is not a requirement for a person to be bad.
1. And I'm saying you're wrong. Merely a thought going through someone's head does not make them a bad person in our society. Their action(s) on those thoughts do.

2. It is not asinine, irrelevant, or a red herring. My initial response was in reply to folks talking about folks in prison. So bringing up laws is 100% relevant. I fully understand why you left it out, but it was not motivated by benevolence. 

3. Do you want to reword that to make sense? I've said a person can only be bad if they action on their bad thoughts. No one has given me an example on how someone's thoughts only make them a bad person and there's a very good reason why no one has/can. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - bfine32 - 10-09-2018, 10:13 PM