Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different
(10-07-2018, 10:42 PM)samhain Wrote: I think Mixon will be the key to next week's game.  If he can get going early, then the Steelers pass rush will have to respect him and hold back a bit going after Andy.  The play of the o-line was troubling today.  The Fins were getting hands on Andy quite a bit and there were several near misses that would have gotten a QB with less awareness killed.  

TJ Watt has been a terror this year, and Dupree is no slouch, either.  They are, however, a fairly pedestrian linebacking corps up the middle with Shazier gone.  There's no super-fast seeker like him to wreak havoc anymore.  This needs to be exploited early.  

I think Gio is missed more than many might realize.  Not having that security blanket to dump off to when everyone downfield is covered has to be tough on a QB.  I think this was evident today and will need to be resolved before next week.

Watt's had two games where he was a terror. 3 sacks in two games. What about the other games? 

Unfortunately, I think he can have another 3 against Bobby Hart. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different - BengalFanInNJ - 10-09-2018, 10:23 PM