Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different
(10-10-2018, 12:52 PM)GodFather Wrote: I feel like we the fans, come up with reasoning before a game with the Steelers on how this year will be different for a vast amount of reasons and yet still lose.

I don't think we are going to win this one at all. In fact I hope we dont get blown out with a score of 35-17. I would love nothing more than to beat these assholes...but we never do....no matter the coaching change, player change. 

Normally, I'm right there with you GodFather, you know that.  There's just something different about these guys......I can't put my finger on it.  I mean, I thought for SURE that we were toast in ATL after the Eifert injury and the subsequent two plays.  I figured we'd get blown out of the building after the TOs in Carolina.....we were in that one late.  I thought for sure the TNF game would be a laugher.....and that the Ravens would pummel us.  I figured no way in hell they come back Sunday.

No, something this season DOES feel different.  I mean hell, friggin Dalton is out there bitching at refs and getting pulled off of the field by coaches man! LMAO :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-10-2018, 12:57 PM