Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am picking the Bengals to beat the Steelers.
(10-12-2018, 05:01 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I really feel we are the better team, i just dont see how that team is that good talent wise even with bell i think we are better. But im split and got both scenarios in my head, i know everybody wants this one bad. But the refs make sure they help pittsburgh out against us , and we never put our foot down on a teams neck when we are up,we seem to let them back in . I think itll be another nerve wracking nail biter at the end. And im also explecting some ejections. I can see us winning or losing this one.
If we get the big time lead and Marv lets his foot off yet again I'll stop supporting him. I've given him the benefit of the doubt for a long time, but this game is just too important to even consider taking it easy with the lead. This is one time I'd be perfectly good with running up the score to absurd numbers if the offense and defense are having their ways.. Absolutely and utterly demoralize them with absolutely no apologies..

I'm picking us to win for no other reason than I'm an unapologetic Bengals Homer..  I don't think there's ever been a season I didn't truly believe we would go on to win the super bowl before the season began . Negatives and ineptitude be damned!  They're my team and nothing else matters . Lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am picking the Bengals to beat the Steelers. - grampahol - 10-12-2018, 08:25 AM