Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am picking the Bengals to beat the Steelers.
(10-12-2018, 11:52 AM)3wt Wrote: I mean I'm a fan whatever happens.  And the potential is certainly there talent wise - with deficits at the OL and LB positions.

And Dalton has been finding ways to win, which is big.

I don't expect it this week. 
  • If Ross plays he'll be limited - so really no point in doing it, and the coaches need to not let him convince them he's ready to play.
  • Eifert is gone and we have two good receivers.  Period.  Uzomah is decent and so is Schreck (if they play him).
  • Both tackles are playing very poor football, and the OL interior is inconsistent
  • Brown is playing hurt, Burfict did not look good against Miami and will take a couple more games to return to his stellar form
  • Billings is constantly washed out of the gap where the running back is going
  • We've had a terrible time stopping the run and covering in the middle
Pittsburgh is playing really well.  Their running game is amazing and they have 3 really good receivers.  Their TE is not Eifert, but he's a money receiver and blocker.  Their defense puts a LOT of pressure on the QB, giving very little time for receivers to get open.

We could win this game no doubt.  And this team is mentally tougher than they've been in a while - especially Dalton

But the odds are against it.

However if we get everyone healthy and we continue to grow as a team, we could very well go into Heinz field and take them down.

But it certainly would not take a miracle for us to win this game.   I am truly psyched to watch it!
Not sure I totally agree Pittsburgh is playing really well?? Sure they looked good against a demoralized Falcons team. Away from ketchup field, they have looked pretty bad to be honest. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am picking the Bengals to beat the Steelers. - sandwedge - 10-12-2018, 11:59 AM