Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About Trump, the Sexual-Predator-in-Chief
(10-06-2018, 12:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: He even admitted to criminal sexual assault in the video from Access Hollywood. 
No he didn't.
(10-06-2018, 12:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: If Trump isn't impeached for obstruction of justice, collusion with Russia, financial corruption, undermining the free press, or being a pathological liar and malignant narcissist, then his sexual depravity and criminality should be more than reason enough.

Aside from perjury, it's not illegal to be a pathological liar nor a narcissist. If there's evidence of for obstructions of justice, Russian collusion, or financial corruption, then by all means begin impeachment proceedings. But, I figure since there hasn't been any impeachment proceedings, it's due to lack of evidence and, thankfully, we live in a country where we're only punished for crimes that can be proven we committed beyond a reasonable doubt (yes, I know there are exceptions - far too many, too - but my point still stands).
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What About Trump, the Sexual-Predator-in-Chief - PhilHos - 10-12-2018, 05:45 PM