Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals game that you attended
11/11/12 Bengals hosting the Giants

It was a road trip that began at 2am from an office park located 1 mile from MetLife Stadium. Just me and my co-worker (Giants fan season ticket holder), planned back in September when the schedule came out. We got to PBS at noon and took a few pics. The Westin was just a couple of blocks away. It was a nice day when we arrived and an even nicer day gameday. The temperature was 71F and a clear sky. You couldn't ask for better conditions. The group we were connected to took a tour of the place late morning on gameday. There was a buffet for us and it was my first try of Skyline Chili over spaghetti. Yeah, me and my co-worker agreed we could live on this. When the time for seating came, a few of the guys entered one of the skyboxes located behind our seats. I guess these were seasoned on-the-road Giants fans. Kind of a funny collection - two of us were Bengals fans, the rest were Giants fans, two were Jets fans who came along for the ride to heckle the Giants fans. When ever the Giants did something detrimental for the team, these Jets fans would yell something like "Was that passing a mistake? No, it was a GIANT mistake." Almost all of us entered into the skybox before the game. One of the guys of the group requested $10 or $20 from each of us. We didn't have the skybox reserved and no one was coming to claim it at the beginning of the game. In the middle of the first Q, a security guard came, as if to check on if were were supposed to be there. The guy who took a collection gave the security guard the cash. The guard then turned around and left. Yes, it was a good day and a breezy night touring the town.

I'll try to find the pics I took. I think they are on my Mac.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengsls game that you attended - Interceptor - 10-13-2018, 12:33 PM