Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals game that you attended
(10-13-2018, 12:35 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Did you guys have the most fun at since you've been a Bengals fan. I'm talking about wins or losses, home and road games. I would love to hear some stories.

Ironically, for me, one of the most fun games ever was against your Packers.  It was a back and forth, big play, exciting game.  The Bengals won it at the end with a fumble returned for a TD.  Aaron Rogers tipped his hat to Mike Zimmer after the game as he said something to the effect that the Double A gap blitzing was a nightmare for him and the Bengals kept rotating in fresh bodies.

It gave me optimism that team had a championship-caliber defense.  

It was much more fun than a blowout where one team is just not interested.  

The other game that was incredible was the Prime Time game against Manning and the Broncos.  After Dre sealed it with a pick six, there was a video shot of Manning on the big screen watching Dre scamper to the endzone.  I had a perfectly timed "I dont think he's on my team" to the All State jingle, which everyone cracked up and I must have heard it a thousand times the rest of the night.  It never stopped being funny.  We stayed at a hotel downtown that night because I had some family in town for the game and we put on dry clothes (wet and freezing) and enjoed the hotel bar for a few hours before heading to bed.  Great night.  

The absolute best game ever...

The hands-down greatest night for me as a Bengals Fan:

I was front row, end zone, the night Corey Dillon broke the rookie rushing record.  Boomer was on fire, Dillon couldn't be stopped and I always hated the Oilers (not as much as pitt).  Dillon made one long TD and we were reaching over the railing trying to get him to jump up to us.  It would have been about a 5 foot vertical for us to catch him, and he just looked at us going crazy and smiled.  That was a very bright star in a galaxy of horrible performances for about 15 years.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals game that you attended - SHRacerX - 10-14-2018, 08:37 AM