Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals game that you attended
(10-14-2018, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You guys who have been around a long time might be shocked byt this.

My first game at Paul Brown stadium was in 2007 when the 5-9 Bengals hosted a 9-5 Cleveland team in line for a playoff spot.  I went with Joe from Florence.  Before the game I met BengalThing and some other guys from the old board.  Joe had great seats 2 rows from the endzone.  You could hear the players yelling at each other.  But, of course, the best part was that we salvaged a little bit from a wasted season by knocking the Browns out of the playoffs with a 19-14 win.

I remember that game well myself. It was December 23rd and I was literally heading out the door to do some last minute Christmas shopping. My wife was very pregnant at the time and was due to be induced on the 29th. Well, it just so happened that the game was televised here in the Charlotte area. I figured I would watch the first half and then head out. Well, they ended up playing well so I watched the whole game. Never made it out to go shopping and then my wife's water broke later that night. My son (and first child) was born the next day on Christmas Eve. 

Nobody got any gifts from me that year. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals game that you attended - BengalFanInNJ - 10-14-2018, 01:01 PM