Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-01-2018, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone notice that, as soon as it looked like the Steelers weren't going to win, the stands started emptying quicker than people getting on the lifeboats of the Titanic?

I think it's awesome that they're all jumping ship because it just reflects their entire fanbase, players, and organization as a whole.

Carry on, Steelers Nation!

I stinkin hate the stoolers,especially their fans, I so hate their asses.I hope they all lose everything,they are so stinkin hated . I will always hate the stoolers, their city their coach,a nd they dumbass fans.I: will never go to pissburg and they will end up winning the division,mark this down,I will always hate their stinkin coach and the whole team and I hope they lose always.for the bungles to lose to them at their house is stupid,they are not a championship team and aj green cannot do it all. this so called team is average,:I see them as 9 and 7 and that's if they are real lucky,please please,someone fire marvin lewis,you simply cannot allow your furging team to get beat at your house against your arch enemy.you dumbass you are so a dumbass.I hate losing to this team,i will be sick all year now.i so hate this shit,to allow them to beat you at your house is just not acceptable,the fans should be so pissed off,i know I am so pissed off I hate the stoolers more than anything you can imagine.now I know for sure we are fed a line of shit by this city,the news media that covers this shit team and here we go again.get ready to be let down again,the stoolers will win this division again and they simpley own the bungles. I so hate this shit, I really really do,its every stinkin year,same old shit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - fortyyearfan - 10-14-2018, 05:47 PM