Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Only Thing Worse Than Today's Loss Is The Excuses
(10-14-2018, 07:05 PM)GodFather Wrote: Yeah all week you were feeling this is different, this is a NEW year, this is a NEW team, This is the year the Bengals are going to win a playoff game and start by finally beating the Steelers...

...but wait...oh ....this isn't part of the plan...

..this wasn't supposed to happen...

AGAIN!!

Why it can't be...it shouldn't be...the teams fault!

I mean AJ had a box of buttered popcorn before the game, so you cant blame those dropped passes. You cant blame the coaches for not playing Mixon more...I mean he still has a boo boo on his leg. The defense was awesome and it was the REFS!

YES!

THE REFS!

They did it! Its a conspiracy...it is! If you don't see it then you are stupid and not a Bengals fan.

IN FACT why don't you just go find a new favorite team if your gonna blame the Bengals for todays loss cause it wasn't.

WHO DEY gonna beat dem Bengals???

NOBODY!!!

after today..

Well the Bengals took the lead with 1 minute left.  That is a close game that is up for grabs. One significant call or missed call can sway the game as much as bad play can. We had both.  People can say what they want. It isnt up to someone to tell someone how to think or what they see.  I have been watching this team for about 40 years that I can remember so I think I have learned a thing or two. It doesnt make you look grown up or you dont get special fan points for being the " I dont blame the refs, we need to blowout the other team every time " guy. 

How come we never get to have the convenient flag that saves us game?  Why is it that almost every game we play against the Steelers has a horrible call right when they need it. If what you say is true then we should have had some go our way over the years. I cant remember that ever happening. How can you throw the ball 50 times without a pressure or being hurried and not be called for a whistle? Hell we had two holdings on punt fair catches!!  I am not saying the loss is on the refs but they sure as hell dont help and I never see as many things go "right" for a team as I do when this team plays us. If our line was allowed to hold on every play, dont you think Andy could throw for 400 yards a game? Pittsburgh was the most penalized team in the NFL coming in and second in holding calls and all the sudden they play the perfect game? Bullshit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Only Thing Worse Than Today's Loss Is The Excuses - bengalhoel - 10-15-2018, 02:14 AM