Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange things other people do
A million years ago when I was a kid (about 5) there were people who had all their living room furniture covered with plastic slip covers. (yup, every bit as comfortable as it sounds especially in the summer with no air conditioning) and who's kids were only permitted to play with 1 (one) toy at a time. The rest were kept in alphabetical order in their closet. 
My extraordinarily unorganized mom didn't belong to this group of anal retentives.. YEY!

Whatever gave me the magical powers to be inside their pristine environments to observe such things is still a mystery that has never been solved . What's even a stranger mystery is that anyone ever thought plastic slip covers was even a good idea to begin with. There was an entire industry dedicated to making costom plastic slip covers for the home. And even stranger yet was people who had them made went out of their way to show them off to the neighbors .Can you imagine? "Hey! Come see how uncomfortable MY living room is!".. Ahhh...the good old days..

While on the subject, the mother in question was one of those women who whenever you saw her in public had that look. You've seen them I'm sure .. There's always some terrible odor in the air and they and they alone are the only one who can detect it..  Why any man would even consider having babies with them is beyond me.  Some things are just not worth the thrill IMHO.. They are the originators of the phrase, 'I wouldn't do her with a stolen dick.' LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange things other people do - grampahol - 10-15-2018, 11:30 AM