Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension?
(09-13-2015, 11:06 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: It doesn't matter if it was retaliation or not.  You don't rip a player's helmet off then drive their end into the helmet/ground.  Period.  End of story.

Some of you sound like children trying to defend a clear wrong.  It doesn't matter what was done to instigate it.  You don't do that.  That type of play has no place in the NFL.  It's similar or on par to that fat **** Albert Hayneworth stomping on that guy.  It's beyond bush league.  It's a garbage move.

(09-13-2015, 11:06 PM)eoxyod Wrote: He still slammed Cooper's head against his helmet. Whether Cooper instigated it or not, it's still a dirty play and I don't wanna see that on the field
I'm trying to justify why the refs didn't eject him. I don't agree with what he did at all.

Some of you (not Eox) sound like bible thumpers who don't listen to anything anyone says, unless it agrees with their POV; did you see where I wrote, "I'm not defending him, but this is the reason why he did what he did?"

I'm not defending anything; refs don't eject people for retaliation unless they start throwing punches, in clear view. If they were just running down the field and he did that, he would've been ejected I'm sure.
(09-13-2015, 11:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I didn't see the punch Truck. Gonna have to rewatch it.

I guess pretty hefty fine, no suspension.

Right before long name runs out of bounds, while Adam and Cooper are running downfield, Cooper just punches Adam in the face, while he's pursuing the play from behind. Adam took exception to that, of course.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-13-2015, 11:14 PM