Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Climate change scientists have 'political agenda'
(10-17-2018, 04:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I mean, yes, it could be important. Maybe if we start talking about it in the way it actually is rather than a dramatized version, there will be less resistance towards bipartisan cooperation on the matter.

The gop terminology is, by and large, that global warming doesn't exist and that man has no role in it. You have to admit theres even an issue before you're willing to seek a solution. Terminology is secondary.

Say you're in a kitchen and there's two guys. The kitchen is on fire. One guy catches on fire and screams "oh god, I'm burning! We need to do something about the fire!" The other guy says "I don't see a fire" while he, too, stands there on fire. But his suit is nicer, so he doesn't feel the effects as bad. As someone looking at the two of them I don't see where picking one guy because he chose the word "burning" over The other alleviates the second guys unwillingness to discuss.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: Climate change scientists have 'political agenda' - Benton - 10-17-2018, 06:02 PM