Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football
(10-18-2018, 10:43 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Cry me a river Cry 

When the rest of the league is held to the same standard as Burfict I'll care.  Until then I don't want to hear about anything from the league or media in regards to Burfict.  What he does pales in comparison to what the Steelers have done over the years, constantly using the crown of the helmet as weapons, to the point of putting players out of games or sending them to the OR and out for the year (Keith Rivers, Kevin Huber, list goes on).  And don't compare the hit Burfict had on LeVeon Bell which was a perfect tackle.

Tired of it.  Until the league holds everyone to the same standard I'm glad he's on our team.

For crying out loud, Shazier paralyzed himself using the typical Steeler tactics of leading with the head.  And what do we here from the league?  Crickets..... no what you hear is "poor Shazier, what a tragedy".  And yes it was, but also condemn the action.

I'm probably going to catch crap when I tell you I have zero sympathy for Shazier.. Tragedy? Not quite .. It was intentional and he reaped exactly what he sowed.. In this case sympathy is between sh*t and syphilis.. Closer to syphilis, but still between them . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NBC, SI say Burfict should be banned from football - grampahol - 10-18-2018, 10:54 AM