Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whites set to Lynch Blacks again?
Found the entire speech.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?307584-1/vice-president-joe-biden-danville-virginia

Quote:And these guys say they care about the middle class. (Boos.)
 Show Less Text

[Image: height.69.no_border.width.69.jpg]
Joe Biden Jr.
You know, my dad had another saying, and I've been saying this for -- (chuckles) -- 20 years, but my dad used to say when someone would be at the dinner table -- and my dad was a -- a consummate host; no one could say anything wrong in our house. There was -- they were the guest. It's like the customer is always right, and -- but some would say, well, you know, Joe, let me tell you what I value or what they value, et cetera. My dad would say, Charlie, don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget, and I will tell you what you value. (Laughter.)
 Show Less Text

Joe Biden Jr.
Don't tell me you value women in the workplace and don't hire any women. Don't tell me you value and so on. Well, let's take a look, because now we got a real clear picture, as Tom pointed out. We got a real clear picture of what they all value. They said it. Every Republican's voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they're proposing. Romney wants to let the -- he said in the first hundred days he's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules -- (audience murmurs) -- unchain Wall Street.
 Show Less Text

AUDIENCE MEMBER
Boo!

Joe Biden Jr.
They're going to put you all back in chains. (Laughter, boos.) He said he's going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing. Republicans even voted down a proposal to say, OK, we're not going to give a tax break like we do now to companies who unbolt the machinery on the floor and send it to Singapore. They get a tax break for that, by the way.
 Show Less Text

AUDIENCE MEMBER
Boo!

Joe Biden Jr.
We're not going to do that anymore. We're going to give a tax break to any company unbolts their factory stuff in Singapore and brings it back to Danville. (Cheers, applause.) It's not going to change the world, but guess what, they voted against it. Romney opposes it.

So, back to the lynching....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Whites set to Lynch Blacks again? - Dill - 10-19-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Whites set to Lynch Blacks again? - GMDino - 10-19-2018, 10:18 AM