Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whites set to Lynch Blacks again?
(10-19-2018, 01:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: So when it said to a white crowd with black people in it he only meant the black people? 

Even if you believe that you are still completely ignoring the rest of his speech.  Which is kind of par for the course.  "What difference does it make?"

Of course it's only for the black people.  That's why he said "back in chains".  And the rest of the speech doesn't matter.  Remember when I asked about dog whistles and you told me they hide them in deniability?  You've taught me a lot about dog whistles, and now I'm able to recognize them. And all you have to do is say it. Everything that is brought up to go against it being a dog whistle is what makes it a dog whistle. It's goddamn genius and I can't believe it took me this long.

when I posted it I really didn't think anyone would think it was a perfectly reasonable thing to say. But par for the course.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Whites set to Lynch Blacks again? - Dill - 10-19-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Whites set to Lynch Blacks again? - michaelsean - 10-19-2018, 01:32 PM