Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension?
(09-14-2015, 12:20 AM)BernLock Wrote: I must not be doing a good job of expressing myself then because that's not what I am going for. I don't care if he is suspended. My argument was he won't and I gave reasons why. Nfl has bigger and better things to worry about. He will get a fine yes. He deserves a huge fine. It was stupid and uncalled for. But he won't be suspended

No, you expressed yourself clearly, I was just trying to read between the lines. You gave two reasons why he wouldn't be suspended; 

Your first, was the NFL's legal authority had been diminished by the Brady ruling (which I explained to you in sound legalese was wrong), and your second reason, was given the fallout from the Brady ruling the NFL will not want to waste their time or deal with the headache of such a case involving Jones (They have "bigger and better things to worry about" than a player smashing another player's head off a helmet that was removed by the same player).

If he doesn't get suspended it will not be because either of the two reasons you gave, but moreso what was going on within the confines of the game that led to the incident.

If you aren't passionate about him not being suspended and don't care either way, like I suggested, then your adament position is all the more perplexing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension? - ShowMeUrTDs - 09-14-2015, 12:44 AM