Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension?
(09-13-2015, 11:14 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm trying to justify why the refs didn't eject him. I don't agree with what he did at all.

Some of you (not Eox) sound like bible thumpers who don't listen to anything anyone says, unless it agrees with their POV; did you see where I wrote, "I'm not defending him, but this is the reason why he did what he did?"

I'm not defending anything; refs don't eject people for retaliation unless they start throwing punches, in clear view. If they were just running down the field and he did that, he would've been ejected I'm sure.

Right before long name runs out of bounds, while Adam and Cooper are running downfield, Cooper just punches Adam in the face, while he's pursuing the play from behind. Adam took exception to that, of course.

Yep, that's what I saw, too. As far as Pacman's reaction to the punch goes, I agree with Chris Rock on this one

[Image: 201412_1727_ggcia_sm.jpg]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension? - BURROWorBUST - 09-14-2015, 01:43 AM