Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Where Credit is Due
I know very little of what I'm about to say is that different than much of what has already been said. But, being that I often give the team a hard time, I wanted to start a thread on my own, praising them for their effort today. They played a damn good game.

I know I give Marvin a lot of grief and make a ton of Giggles jokes and all that. The fact is he took his team on the road and had his team ready to play week 1. To the point of thoroughly outplaying the opponent. They completely outclassed Oakland. To do that, in someone else's stadium, in this league, is incredibly difficult. While I still may not think he's the guy to get us to the promised land, he certainly did a fine job today. For that, he is deserving of credit.

Andy... See a lot of what I wrote above. I make a lot of Noodles jokes. I post a lot of hypothetical scenarios that involve us moving on from him or changing the pasyt. I have mentioned a slew of names like Bridgewater, and Carr, and Fitzpatrick, and even Palmer... I digress... Andy played very well today. He too deserves a round of applause.

This one may be the hardest. Warren. I mean, Paul. Alexander that is. The Piano Man's group was phenomenal today. I do think he's given an abundance of talent to work with, but that's neither nor there right now. The fact is he had his group prepared to play. Both he and they did a fantastic job.

Gunther's unit - Maybe the best performance of the bunch... Hill, Bernard. Both good... No turnovers... No big plays on special teams (save a block PAT). A lot of praise to go around. Eifert, IMO, was the biggest bright spot of the game. I've never seen us use a TE like that. It could open up a whole, whole lot.

All in all, I think the team is deserving of an A for week 1. Great job, Bengals. One of the most impressive wins of the week, if not the most impressive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Credit Where Credit is Due - Wes Mantooth - 09-14-2015, 02:47 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - spazz70 - 09-14-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - Au165 - 09-14-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - PApinhead - 09-14-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - M.W. - 09-14-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - XenoMorph - 09-14-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - Brownshoe - 09-14-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - XenoMorph - 09-14-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - Brownshoe - 09-14-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - Okeana - 09-14-2015, 01:29 PM