Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills game might not be a gimme
(09-14-2015, 02:37 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That narrative is so tired. TY Hilton, Andre Johson and Phillip Dorsett make up one of the best WR groups in the NFL. Gore is a good back. They have good TE's. They didn't allow many sacks last year. The defense was middle of the pack.

I think Hilton was injured yesterday, and you might be being generous with "middle of the pack", even though that might be where they ranked statistically.  When you have those juggernaut offenses like Houston, Jacksonville, and the Titans on your schedule two times each, it might skew your numbers a bit.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but did anyone see the Jacksonville highlights?  Bortles threw a pick 6 that was worse than you would usually find in a college game.  Stared right at the receiver, slowly winds up, delivers, and...pick 6.  I honestly think the DB had to slow his break a bit or he would have overrun the throw.  The Titans looked pretty damn good, though.  I'm not a fan of their team, but I am happy for Mariota. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bills game might not be a gimme - bfine32 - 09-13-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Bills game might not be a gimme - SHRacerX - 09-14-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Bills game might not be a gimme - McC - 09-14-2015, 08:16 AM