Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Got Our Arses Whooped Tonight
(10-22-2018, 01:13 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: KC is definitely a playoff team. The Bengals just could not muster anything against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I give respect to Andy Reid. He could have run the score up more than 45-10 and he went for 4th down. This game shows the true character of the Bengals. We are not as good as 4-3 team may seem. I predicted 6-10 this year and still stick by it. Burfict out on defense and the offense struggling. This is a formula to a bad season. Heck, the Browns are 2-4-1 and at least stay in games to the end. This may do it for Marvin and personally I hope so. This game felt like a playoff game to me and of course we lost. At least the Reds will announce David Bell as the new manager on Monday. When will the Bengals announce a new manager?

We were 3-1 before Burfict came back. And how is 4-3 a bad season?

(10-22-2018, 01:24 AM)WildCat Wrote: was at the game and i can't tell you why i think it's different than seeing it on tv. but it looked like the bengals just rolled in there with no gameplan whatsoever.......***** embarrassing. did see more bengal fans than i'd have thought though. props to them for sticking it out. chiefs fans are really cool fans though. props to them too.

Good to hear you had a great experience. Although KC kicked out butts,I have no ill will against them or the fans.I’m sure they were fun to hang out with.

(10-22-2018, 02:30 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: We are 1-1 this year in prime time. The win was a prime time Thursday night game against the Ravens. 

Yep.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Got Our Arses Whooped Tonight - HarleyDog - 10-22-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: We Got Our Arses Whooped Tonight - J24 - 10-22-2018, 03:31 AM