Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft)
(10-08-2018, 07:41 AM)YsCascadia Wrote: For now.

What will happen when he is being baited into those throws and has more INTs than TDs?

The reason guys like, RGIII, Kaepernick, Watson, Prescott, Bridgewater and others are no longer the darlings is because they couldn't keep making the throws that are costly.  Mahomes SHOULD appear special right now.  He has had some easier outings than it appears.  I wonder which is harder, playing Jags in Jacksonville or in KC?  Who is a better HC, Jeff Fisher or Andy Reid?  Who is a better playmaker, Hill or Ross?  Better security blanket, Kelce or Eifert?

I could go on, but the point is simple.  With everything around Mahomes, he should be doing the things he is doing.  I keep hearing how Dalton needs players and the right circumstances to be successful,  I argue every QB needs that.  Mahomes is benefiting off of the situation he is in.  Wilson did the same and now look at Seattle, no legion of boom, no OLine, no TE, no WR, no Beast Mode.  The shine has dulled on the SB win and close repeat, Wilson is no longer the super star QB they were claiming him to be.  Can he dazzle with some good plays?  Yep, but he hasn't produced the Wins that he was getting earlier in his career.

I think Bridgewater shredding a knee has more to do with his demise than anything.  Teddy was never known as careless with the ball.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft) - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-22-2018, 03:45 PM