Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft)
(10-22-2018, 04:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....and why do you think this?  I mean, you saw it right here, last season, with your own team.  You think Zampese and Lazor are on the same plane?  Your logic here would dictate that.......

I think Zampese got a rough deal here in all honesty was used as a scape goat for this offenses failure.  Instead of blaiming the real corporate the front office. 
In 2016 Andy had a good season over 4,000 yards, completed nearly 65% of his passes, 
Threw under 10 interceptions, and had a 7.5  yards per attempt. All would suggest a very good season except for TDs.  
Last season we lose our best two offensive lineman, Eifert was hurt, and Ross didn't pan out either. Those losses we're catastrophic and did more damage to this team than any coaching move could have done. Andy's numbers were significantly worse than the previous two seasons. 
Looking at this years team in the first 14 quarters of the season we scored 114 points with Eifert. The next 14 quarters we have scored 67. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft) - J24 - 10-22-2018, 04:31 PM