Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team SUCKS because of mainly one thing
(10-22-2018, 11:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Fair enough. I do remember a string of plays with Matthews earlier this season now that you mention it.

Still think the “big” teams get some favoritism though. How many times was Mike Mitchell suspended as a Steeler? Or Hines Ward?

Agree with that Mitchell was a head hunter and never got called out for it. Things like Reggie Nelson getting his hair pulled by a Steelers coach also gets forgotten. We get stereotyped as thugs by the media usually cause of guys like “Burfict “ and for having a bunch of players get arrested years ago when in reality we have a bunch of class acts in guys like Atkins, Green, Dalton etc. It sucks but we’re a laughing stock to people outside of this market. They think we’re a thug team that can’t win a big game and that the Marvin Lewis thing is ridiculous which I agree with. I live in New England unfortunately and the radio guys were having a field day with the Bengals today saying they will never change. We will earn respect when we win and stop doing the same stupid things over and over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team SUCKS because of mainly one thing - lone bengal - 10-23-2018, 12:39 AM