Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give Marvin credit this season ....
(10-23-2018, 10:16 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: The point is simple.

Many hypocrites will give Dalton a pass for not advancing towards the playoffs, but will center on Marvin who has been here longer. Well there is someone who has been longer here than Marvin and that is Mike Brown all heat should go there. Look at Mike Brown's history record with the Bengals which is under .500. Look how many years the Bengals missed the playoffs, look how many cheap ass coaches they signed. This team will be pitiful again when Marvin leaves.

It sounds like we agree but your tone comes of very defensive so I don’t know what to do with this.

Either way we root for the same team and want the same result. My point from the beginning was until this team proves things have changed I’m not getting my hopes up. You seem to have though they had. Now you seem to be retracting that but laying blame somewhere else. And I agree 100% with you on where that blame lies. Let’s go to the top and place it squarely where it belongs on ownership. My dismissal of Marvin wasn’t to leave him as fully responsible but to say look we’ve been here before and until proven otherwise I’m not giving him credit. The last 2 games have proven me right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets give Marvin credit this season .... - motoarch - 10-23-2018, 11:59 AM