Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin refusing to make nessecary changes.
I know what I would do on offense, sign Hodges from the squealers practice squad. He's an athletic tight end that can help us
in the passing game. We need more tight ends until Kroft gets back.

Make Malone the number 3 wide receiver, this guy deserves a chance to play.

Insert Westerman in as the right guard because Redmond isn't getting it done. He's bad in pass protection and run blocking and is
good for at least one penalty a game.

Dalton needs to trust other receivers out there. I'd use Uzomah more out there, because we can't just force feed AJ Green like
we did last game, the ball has to be spread out to more players. We need to get back to using the tight end like we did earlier in
the year.

When it comes to the defense, we need to use more stunts on the defensive line because all we do is bull rush. We should run more
stunts where the defensive end twists inside and defensive tackle twists outside.

Maybe try some delayed blitzes where the corner, safety or linebacker delay their blitz. We have to do something because we
aren't getting any pressure and it's exposing our linebackers inability to cover anyone.

We also need to get guys like Hubbard, Lawson and Willis more playing time, they're not getting enough snaps.

As far as coverage I'd only use Burfict and Brown on first downs, then go to the nickle on second and third downs. Use one
linebacker, three safeties and three corners. Our linebackers simply can't cover anyone.

I'd even give Malik Jefferson a chance in the nickel to see what he can do. It can't get any worse than what is out there. Our
linebackers look like statues that can't move.

Burfict is out of shape right now and is as slow as I've ever seen him. If he continues to eat so much he'll eat his way out of
the league. He needs to get in shape and get faster out there.

We don't have any agile linebackers, Vigil is out with an injury and Nickerson and Evans are not getting it done. They are both
struggling a lot out there in coverage. They should be on the bench unless we have serious injuries.

Scrap the soft zone, our players are playing too far off the line of scrimmage, they need to get closer to the line and play
more man to man. The coverage needs to tighten up especially those huge holes in the middle of the field.

Coaches should use a lot of time in practice to get our players to tackle better. It seems to be contagious and all the
players on the defense are struggling with tackling.

The first player might only get a piece of a guy and the others players should finish the job. The initial guy tries to make the tackle and everyone else just watches and stares instead of gang tackling. We need to use much better team work and constant pursuit to tackle the other players.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin refusing to make nessecary changes. - wolverine515151 - 10-23-2018, 03:38 PM