Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft)
(10-23-2018, 08:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The quote from Gurley came when Fisher was still the head coach. So try again. Me, wolf, wyche and others have given you plenty of evidence why coaching/scheme is a huge deal. The SI article I linked goes into great detail on how McVay's schemes have greatly helped the Rams offense.

As to the players they added - again - outside of Whit, none of those guys were great players. You don't go from 32nd to 1st just by adding a small handful of players. If it were that easy, every losing team that "wins free agency" would experience a quick turnaround. Instead, it's usually the team that strikes gold with a coach.
No you haven't all you have done is given some BS article and flat out exaggerated scouting reports on players to fit your narrative.
Watkins had 1000 yard season in Buffalo with 9 TDs while missing 3 games in his second season in Buffalo. He also nearly had a 1000 yard season his rookie season with 6 TDs. His third season he only played 8 games due to injury. He was know where near a bust in Buffalo. Also if Watkins was just some guy then why did the Rams trade a first RD pick for Cooks to replace him?
Whit is a HOF LT who replaced a guy who was compareable to our 2015 1st Rd pick. That's a huge difference not a little difference.
Wood's was a solid player in Buffalo  similar to what Sanu was with us. Superstar maybe not but he was significantly better than what the Rams had before hand.
Sullivan- has been one of the best Centers in the NFL since he arrived in the NFL it was a huge get for the Rams.
Mcvay didn't sign a bunch of Garbage Players and turn them into superstars. Does he deserve credit of course but there a lot of coaches out there that could have done the same thing.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft) - J24 - 10-23-2018, 09:14 PM