Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmond - Weakest link on the line
(10-23-2018, 11:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Dont wait for Price to come back to make a change. Westerman should be starting at RG. Hopkins is backup quality.  We need Price at C. Im not convinced Hart is that much better than Fisher. Why cant we give him some snaps at RT

I was wondering that myself.  The two black marks on this roster, IE the two colossally terrible tackles taken in the disastrous 2015 draft are bad at football.  Bobby Hart is also bad at football.  Dee Ford abused him last week.  It's like we replaced a known turd with another turd.  The new turd was known to be a turd, too.  He just got a chance to be a change-of-scenery turd.  

At some point, maybe it's time to try something different.  I get that this line is a work in progress.  I also get that it wasn't going to get fixed in one offseason.  Realistically, they needed to fill 4 starting spots in that position group to become competent.  They got some replacements.  I'd call Glenn competent and Redmond/Hart replacement level.  Get rid of them as soon as you can draft/sign someone better.  Until that comes to be, it's just going to be an assortment of turds and bums on the right side, I'm afraid.  

The current turds suck, so maybe they give the bums another shot before they get put on the street at the end of the year.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redmond - Weakest link on the line - samhain - 10-23-2018, 11:58 PM