Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF we had a great HC and staff...
Who would be down for throwing a few seasons intentionally for number 1 picks to completely rebuild? Assuming that the old codger MB kicks the bucket to NOT screw it up? I just don't see us ever getting over the proverbial hump unless we can jettison a huge chunk of the roster and coaching staff, ownership and well, the entire organization. 
I have to admit that I'm finally almost to the point of giving up my fan card to start taking applications from other teams to root for . I'm really at a loss to explain why I'm still a Bengals fan. I don't have family in Cincinnati and only 1 sister still in Dayton. HEY! Maybe if I actually finally do quit on the Bengals they'll finally get over the hump! That's it..I'm the reason they can't win big games..it's MY fault!  Blame me! I didn't go fishing Sunday .. If it was only that easy.. 
Regardless of what happens I'll always be a Reds fan for reasons I'll never be able to explain. Actually they go way back with my family .. My grandfather was almost a Cincinnati Red.. The Bengals? Just me unfortunately. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
IF we had a great HC and staff... - grampahol - 10-24-2018, 01:34 AM