Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team SUCKS because of mainly one thing
(10-23-2018, 02:25 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Oh don't get me wrong, against the Chiefs the defense was on a level of sucking a bucket of golf balls through a hose. Bengals will be lucky to make it to .500 with that level of bad play.

What I tried to clarify after that is that the defense is not going to be good overall. They are who they are, but they just have to minimize their overall bad play.

But the offense has a 8 year veteran QB, the best player on the team in AJ, and rising RB who looks to be a good one down the road. Boyd has come along as a really good number 2 behind AJ as well, while Ross, well nm that one.

I got to go here, but basically the offense has to be good for this team to have a chance at making the playoffs. And right now imo the offense's arrow is pointing down, and that is why they are more concerning to me at the moment, even though obviously the defense needs to be better.

I agree. One thing I was reminded of, however, is that we used a lot of 3 TE sets initially this season. Now, we don't even have 3 TEs! That could be a huge factor. Lazor has some work to do.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This team SUCKS because of mainly one thing - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-24-2018, 06:43 AM