Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmond - Weakest link on the line
(10-24-2018, 02:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No doubt,

Lazor has got to rewrite the playbook with what we have and find ways to make it work. I think this is often a trap coaches fall into. They are stubborn changing their plan, "it was a good plan I made it up" and they often don't want to adapt it. At least not quickly enough.

This is where the hoodie and whomever he has under him are wizards. They rewrite the book every week.

It seems Lazor is game to adjust, but man......the bye can't some soon enough, he's running out of bullets out there.  That being said, he needs to figure it out, and quickly.  I hope he does, and hope that things look better when some players get back out there.

Damn I wish we had Darth Hoodie.  Be nice if he decided to come here to prove the haters are wrong about him winning without Brady....lol.

(10-24-2018, 02:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We need to draft atleast one TE early next year for sure to go along with a couple LB's it seems.

And of course a Guard and Tackle.

BTW, liked what i saw from that Minshew, Guard on your Noles the Gator game Wyche.

Big, mean, looking sumbitch.

Yes....and this is why I'm not very upset.....aside from getting curb stomped Sunday night.  You never want to see that.

I've felt all along this team needed another good offseason plugging holes to be a legit contender.  They've actually performed above my expectations to this point.....but we need to beat Tampa.  I'd be looking for a TE in FA.....or a backer.  Honestly though, CJ and Kroft aren't that bad.  OG, OT, and LB seem to be our worst holes right now.

Minshew was a top prospect in 2015.  It's hard to gauge any of our olinemen based on how poorly the unit, as a whole, has played.  He certainly looks the part, and played well at the end of 2106.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redmond - Weakest link on the line - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-24-2018, 02:51 PM