Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmond - Weakest link on the line
(10-24-2018, 02:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: It seems Lazor is game to adjust, but man......the bye can't some soon enough, he's running out of bullets out there.  That being said, he needs to figure it out, and quickly.  I hope he does, and hope that things look better when some players get back out there.

Damn I wish we had Darth Hoodie.  Be nice if he decided to come here to prove the haters are wrong about him winning without Brady....lol.

Yes....and this is why I'm not very upset.....aside from getting curb stomped Sunday night.  You never want to see that.

I've felt all along this team needed another good offseason plugging holes to be a legit contender.  They've actually performed above my expectations to this point.....but we need to beat Tampa.  I'd be looking for a TE in FA.....or a backer.  Honestly though, CJ and Kroft aren't that bad.  OG, OT, and LB seem to be our worst holes right now.

Minshew was a top prospect in 2015.  It's hard to gauge any of our olinemen based on how poorly the unit, as a whole, has played.  He certainly looks the part, and played well at the end of 2106.

Those are the holes no question. Uzomah has looked good to me, just is not targeted enough by Dalton which is
really my only problem with Dalton especially lately, he has been trying to force the ball to AJ. This makes the entire
Offense predictable. Run it with Mixon, get a couple, two passes to AJ Green, repeat.

Atleast that is what happened last game. Need to try and spread the ball around a little more and Mixon is a WR too.

Would think Lazor would be loving all the ways to use Mixon, he is not just a RB and Boyd looks like a stud all of a
sudden. We need to add as you say a TE, LB and an O-lineman right now before the bye so they can get into the
system. Lengel is not the answer, Schreck is out for the year.

Don't know what TE's are out there that could really help, but getting say Chance Warmack and Hassan Reddick
sure would help immediately IMHO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redmond - Weakest link on the line - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-24-2018, 03:05 PM