Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmond - Weakest link on the line
(10-24-2018, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Those are the holes no question. Uzomah has looked good to me, just is not targeted enough by Dalton which is
really my only problem with Dalton especially lately, he has been trying to force the ball to AJ. This makes the entire
Offense predictable. Run it with Mixon, get a couple, two passes to AJ Green, repeat.

Atleast that is what happened last game. Need to try and spread the ball around a little more and Mixon is a WR too.

Would think Lazor would be loving all the ways to use Mixon, he is not just a RB and Boyd looks like a stud all of a
sudden. We need to add as you say a TE, LB and an O-lineman right now before the bye so they can get into the
system. Lengel is not the answer, Schreck is out for the year.

Don't know what TE's are out there that could really help, but getting say Chance Warmack and Hassan Reddick
sure would help immediately IMHO.

Didn't really look like many people were getting open except Green on Sunday night to me.  The ball was being spread around all season up until this game.  I just think the injuries have made us a lot easier to cover.  There was a good post near the end of the Game Day thread about the number of people the Chiefs were able to drop back in coverage as a result of getting pressure and run stuffs with a rather small amount of players.  Made sense.

IDK, they have to figure something out pretty quickly.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redmond - Weakest link on the line - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-24-2018, 03:16 PM