Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmond - Weakest link on the line
(10-24-2018, 03:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Didn't really look like many people were getting open except Green on Sunday night to me.  The ball was being spread around all season up until this game.  I just think the injuries have made us a lot easier to cover.  There was a good post near the end of the Game Day thread about the number of people the Chiefs were able to drop back in coverage as a result of getting pressure and run stuffs with a rather small amount of players.  Made sense.

IDK, they have to figure something out pretty quickly.

True that the Chiefs adapted but i saw atleast a few plays where either Boyd, Mixon or Uzi were open and Dalton
forced it to Green and it ended badly. That Chiefs Defense was not the one i watched play earlier this season against
the Steelers and Pats that is for sure, muchly improved against us and i guess it could be because of no Eifert or Gio
for us but i just don't know. Uzi looks decent, Mixon is a stud pass catcher out of the backfield.

Sounds like the DC for the Chiefs just had Lazor's number this last game.

Andy Reid sure had Austin's.

You are correct as usual, need to adjust and respond big come Sunday. Than we can make a few moves in the bye.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redmond - Weakest link on the line - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-24-2018, 03:28 PM