Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension?
(09-14-2015, 12:11 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Can someone link a video that shows this "punch" I keep hearing about?  I've also heard that he either tried to punch or grab his throat.

This may change my mind a little.  I still think his reaction has no place in the game whatsoever.  But I missed the other part.  I can't seem to find it anywhere.  I even googled "Amari Cooper punch", along with a ton of other combinations, and changed the search results to the last 24 hours.  No one else outside of here has mentioned it or used that description (punch).

So anyone got video of it?  Fwiw, I saw the play leading up to it.  I saw a stiff arm, or hands to the face.  But I'm assuming this punch came out of camera.  Would really like to see how this escalated and not sure how I missed it the first time.

There was no punch.

He removed his helmet and then took both hands and pushed his head back into his helmet (which had come off and the hard part of the helmet was on the ground, so in essence took his head back toward putting his helmet back on (I Know that was not the plan, Jones was mad and reacted wrong thus why he should be fined).

He had him in the ground in a very vulnerable position and could have punched him with both fists is he so desired and Cooper would have been helpless to do anything about it. But, he never threw one punch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Adam Jones be looking at a suspension? - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2015, 12:20 PM