Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmond - Weakest link on the line
(10-26-2018, 12:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't think you are wrong about that. The game has just passed him by.

Cool Sled, sorry bout that. ThumbsUp

Yeah i thought once they had an injury to that polished O-line we would see a big difference and it would show, big time.

And it is.

Too early to say about Pollack, been impressed at times but i thought Redmond had some tools to work with with his size,
strength and ability to move. Have not been impressed with what Pollack has done with Redmond. Maybe Redmond just
isn't smart enough but i heard he was smart too in some of Hobspin's puff pieces.

You are welcome fine sir. Cool

True, it would be awesome to get something for him, just don't know if we should trade away our best player from our
weakest position group at this time. But who knows, maybe Vigil is our best LB'er right now, never thought i would say
that.

Malik Jefferson has tons of upside. We need more speed, better coverage and better tackling out of our LB's.

I was impressed with how they moved him all over the place as a rookie and played that well.

Hard to do. That heart problem seems to have destroyed his game.

Dinosaur with stubborness, not good bedfellows. Mellow

Perhaps Redmond is suffering from the same thing we've seen even Zeitler deal with his final year in Cincinnati...poor OL on either side of him. I'm not saying he'd be necessarily be good if he had a good C and/or RT next to him rather than mediocre-at-best Hart and Hopkins, but I think we'd probably see better RG performance overall if there was better performance from C and/or RT.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Redmond - Weakest link on the line - ochocincos - 10-26-2018, 02:03 PM