Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Where Credit is Due
We have a very talented team. Ive said since training camp that our Offensive line would be fine for starters and that included Bodine. Bodine's issues in the preseason typically came when we had replacement players come in and the entire line was collapsing. He's also just in his second year and Alexander has shown that he can spot talent.

I personally am still concerned with Dalton who had a GREAT GAME, but it concerns me at how bad his sideline throws were and shows his lack of consistent throwing power. What I have noticed with him is that when he needs to get it down field he typically over throws because he has to muster a full load and can't control the upper end of his throwing range. This usually leads to overthrowing or under throwing and rarely finding that smooth groove. Guys like Big Ben can throw it with great accuracy on the sideline because of the arch they can put on it while getting distance and dropping it in the bread basket. I think as long as we limit him to reasonable throws like this game and limit his long pass than he will make far less turnovers this year.

The other issue I had was our pass rush seems slow out the gate and I would like to see more pressure from our front 4. We are of course limited by having peko in most of the time, but still want to see more from our ends. This will only improve as the season goes on and to be fair the Oakland Oline played well.

Edit: one last thing. I can't stand when AJ Green Blows a catch and looks at his hands. Chad did this for a long time and its so dumb. Its like that kid in school that was always lie when they get caught doing something and try to weasel their way out of it. If your going to be the second highest paid receiver carry yourself better than that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Credit Where Credit is Due - Wes Mantooth - 09-14-2015, 02:47 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - spazz70 - 09-14-2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - Au165 - 09-14-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - PApinhead - 09-14-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - M.W. - 09-14-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - XenoMorph - 09-14-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - Brownshoe - 09-14-2015, 02:27 PM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - XenoMorph - 09-14-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Credit Where Credit is Due - Brownshoe - 09-14-2015, 02:47 PM