Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Marvin is too conservative" babies almost cost us the game
(10-28-2018, 09:51 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Marvin decided to go for it instead of turning to fat Randy for a field goal in the first drive of the game.

We didn't get it, and those FG points he left off the board would've made the gap too big for the Bucs to overcome.

You babies almost cost us the game. Conservative Marvin would've put the game out of reach.

Stop complaining about Marv's conservatism. Thanks.

I think most people, myself included, are complaining about his conservative approach when he PUNTS the ball from the 40 on 4th and 1... completely different scenario entirely. I would have kicked the field goal although the wind was bad so its quite honestly  a toss up there. 

So you have it all wrong i am afraid. The wind being a factor is probably the reason he went for it. Not us fans or him all of a sudden being aggressive. 

And no, i will never stop complaining about marvins conservative approach.  It is quite honestly one of his least desirable coaching qualities. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Marvin is too conservative" babies almost cost us the game - TheUberHuber - 10-28-2018, 10:21 PM