Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin seemed irritated about how we played today
(10-28-2018, 10:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: I was almost expecting him to tell a few reporters to go screw off in the postgame presser.. It was about as irritated as I think I've ever seen him after a win..

Yeah, I think he was close. "Reporters" do seem oblivious to the fact that these coaches in the NFL are part of a network that has developed over time. They know each other. Marvin got really testy over that. A female reporter asked him a good question, "After your defense gives up over 600 yards, how do you spend the bye week assessing that?"  Hilarious He looked at little relieved to finally get an intelligent question. It made him think. Like, "how do we fix this defense?" It has to be more than guys "doing their job." There's something wrong with the scheme. We're not aggressive enough. Thank god for Tannehill and Winston gifting us two games. We'd be holding holding down last place with the Browns. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin seemed irritated about how we played today - BURROWorBUST - 10-28-2018, 10:24 PM