Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals WILL Be In First Place Before They Play Again
Somehow this turned into a Sunday Night Football thread about Saints / Vikings Game. Bengals have a bye week. I'm saying before Bengals ever play Saints they will be back in First Place during the bye week when Steelers lose at Baltimore. Somebody said Baltimore isn't beating Steelers twice and added a lol. I say game is in Baltimore and if Baltimore can beat them once, they can beat them twice, especially in Baltimore and now I'll add an lol. So without even playing next week, Bengals will move back into FIRST PLACE.

Also with being the FIRST PLACE Bengals again, they will get many needed injured players back during the 2 weeks before Saints in The Jungle game. The Bengals will be a lot better team getting Price, Boling, Bernard, Ross, Burfict, Kroft back. They may not get all of them back over the 2 weeks, but a lot of them.

So those are two definite's . Steelers will lose at Baltimore bumping Bengals back into FIRST PLACE, and Bengals will get healthy getting key injured players back.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals WILL Be In First Place Before They Play Again - kevin - 10-29-2018, 07:58 AM