Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals WILL Be In First Place Before They Play Again
(10-29-2018, 08:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hoping it is freezing cold...and maybe wet...to keep them under 900 yards of offense.  

Marv would come out playing to kill the clock in our first possession, like KC, to...you know....minimize the damage.  I seriously can't stand his dumb ass.  He's Jeff Fisher, and like the Rams, this team could take off with an innovative coach.  

I am not even a Marvin "hater", I like Marvin and think he is a hell of a coach.

WTS, I wholeheartedly agree with this.  We have too much talent on this team for the performances we are getting.

We need a Sean McVay or Sean Payton to come in here and make schemes that play to the strengths of our players.  I was hoping for McDaniels last year when we had a sliver of hope in Marvin leaving, but of course not only did Marvin stay, McDaniels seems to have worked out a deal with the Patriots to replace Bill when he decides to leave or retire.

On the part of Bill leaving.... I KNOW this is completely wishful thinking, however I have seen something on NFL last year, that said that Bill was potentially leaving the Pats and was interested in coaching the Giants when his contract was up.  So if he does leave, and NY for whatever reason decides to not bring him in, I would love to see the Bengals make an offer.  Just the offer, not have him sign here or anything, though that would be great, but an offer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals WILL Be In First Place Before They Play Again - YsCascadia - 10-29-2018, 08:44 AM