Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To me , this is the biggest week of the season
(10-29-2018, 02:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: MJ helped us win at least 1 game so not sure why you singled him out versus Willis, Lawson (before he got hurt), Billings or others. We are missing 2 starting LB's and have missed them most of the year. I do think Vigil was looking a lot better, Burfict has not played well. The missed tackles by our team is a major problem that has to be fixed, it started in 2017 and has gotten worse.

The offense will be helped by a healthy Gio and a heathy Price.

I do agree, it would be great to see us go after a D. Jackson type WR or J. Cook TE on offense. If not a road grading guard to open up running lanes. Or a Jamie Collins type LB on defense.

I like 5-3 versus 3-5, we have a shot at getting a playoff spot or win our division (only down .5 games). We have seen the darlings in October lose in January, so get in and hope the team steps up, but have to get in first.
Mj did make that good play, but overall i dont think he brings any pass rush. I like the others better then him. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: To me , this is the biggest week of the season - bengalsturntup926 - 10-29-2018, 02:30 PM